Project QA/QC Manager
AESC is currently in search of a highly skilled Project QA/QC Manager for a significant Engineering-Procurement-Construction project. This project involves the construction of large-scale production lines that have never been built before, with the objective of achieving cell production volume at an unprecedented scale. We are seeking individuals with exceptional talent who are passionate about advancing energy sustainability and thrive on tackling challenging problems that push the boundaries of what is possible. Our work environment is fast-paced and highly exhilarating. We value team members who are committed to both individual and collective success, and who possess an unwavering positive attitude towards sustained hard work.
- Review and comment on Procurement, Construction and Commissioning related QA/QC documents such as Project Quality Plans / Quality Control Procedures /ITPs I WPS / PQRs / Deviations / Material and Vendor Approvals etc.
- Monitor the manufacturing, inspection and testing activities at the vendor I suppliers works, by the review of TPI I TPC / Contractor's inspection, expediting and procurement status reports, and highlight any issues to the QA/QC Manager in a timely manner.
- Monitor project construction and commissioning activities, monitor QC inspector's coverage of site inspection and surveillance activities, randomly participate in day to day inspection / testing activities and perform independent surveillance inspections, to ensure compliance to the project quality requirement
- Provide active support to the project team in the review I finalization of various project document and record's templates I indexes such as; MRBs / Project Final Dossier / Pre-commissioning dossier, Test Packs.
- Witness / Monitor the special processes and personnel qualifications (Welding, NDT, painting, PWHT) testing and oversee their performance in field.
- Ensures construction activities comply with Health, Safety, Security and Environmental standards of the project and relevant laws by working with QA/QC manager.
- Interface with our design engineers where required to clarify requirements or make recommendations.
- Support and clarify interfaces between contractors on site.
- Drives continuous improvement of compliance monitoring to define pre-emptive actions.
- Ensures Quality Assurance, integrity and consistency of all construction activities.
- Accountable for inspection and reporting on construction activities in conformance with project drawings, specifications, schedules, procedures, quality requirements and safety standards in accordance with company procedures & processes, legislation, standards and industry best practice.
- Ensuring contractors use sound construction methods, compliant materials and construct according to contract specifications.
Qualification and requirement
- Mechanical Engineering degree or similar.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience, in construction, manufacturing infrastructure projects, preferably worked in an inspection company.
- Strong knowledge of the French law regulation and applicable construction and inspection standard (EN, Eurocode, etc).
- NDT and welding procedure knowledge preferably certified.
- Good communication skills.
- The candidate should have demonstrated the ability to work in matrix organizations and to operate and navigate within an international company.
- Ability to work independently.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Attention to detail.
- Conversant with software tools as required for the position.
- Experience of working within international teams.
- Good communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Open-minded and flexible.
- Possess a strong drive and have sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of independent decision-making.
- Result and detailed-orientated approach.
- Strong team spirit.
- National and international travel is required in line with business requirements.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, sit, climb and walk on structures more than 100 feet above the ground.
What we offer:
Welcome to our state-of-the-art Gigafactory, where you'll have the opportunity to tackle the world's most fascinating challenges alongside exceptionally talented individuals who are driven to make a difference. At AESC, we offer a comprehensive compensation package, including a competitive salary and a rewarding AESC bonuses program. In addition, we provide a range of valuable benefits such as a pension program, generous vacation days, employee insurance, as well as relocation and commuting support. We strive to ensure that our employees are well taken care of, enabling them to focus on their work and contribute to our collective mission of changing the world.