Project Master Planner
AESC is currently seeking a highly experienced Project Master Planner to join our team for a significant Engineering-Procurement-Construction project. This project involves the construction of large-scale production lines that have never been built before, aiming to achieve cell production volume at an unprecedented scale. Our work environment is fast-paced and highly thrilling.
We are looking for individuals with exceptional talent who are passionate about advancing energy sustainability. As a Senior Planner, we expect you to bring your expertise and passion for solving complex problems that push the boundaries of what is possible. Furthermore, we value team success beyond individual accomplishments and require an unwavering positive attitude towards sustained hard work.
Join us in this exciting opportunity to contribute to the expansion of our product portfolio and make a significant impact in the field of energy sustainability.
- Expertise in project controls and time/schedule management is required preferably within the Data Centre / Battery or associated sectors.
- Expert experience level using project scheduling tools (MS Project, Primavera), Excel, PowerPoint.
- Implement Project Planning/Scheduling strategy, plans and procedures, reflecting both Company and contractor roles, responsibilities and expectations.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of project Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and Cost Breakdown Structures (CBS) in conjunction with Project Lead, Project Cost Engineer and Contractor project controls leads, and in conjunction with Project Execution Plans.
- Support the Project Team in the implementation of an integrated enterprise based, cross functional and EPC master schedule program.
- Perform Critical Path Analysis.
- Perform probabilistic analysis on integrated schedules and contractor schedules.
- Conduct the required project schedule analysis, critical path analysis and schedule risk analysis for the project as a whole.
- Analyze deviations from the baseline in the Project Master schedule highlighting bottlenecks / delays and propose corrective actions.
- Prepare the Integrated Planning / Scheduling contribution to the Monthly Project Report and specific reports / presentations.
- Analyze and highlight the overall schedule impact of any variance / change order.
- Ensure that schedule related data from vendors, suppliers, engineering and construction contractors of actual projects is provided as feedback into the planning and scheduling systems.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of the schedules produced, maintaining independence as a planning engineer when advising on issues requiring judgment.
- Ability to balance multiple projects executed in multiple locations and by multiple contractors.
- Have at least 7 years of experience workingas a scheduler planner on similar project ($100m+ capex)
- Experience in managing construction schedules essential
- Understanding of the use of norms & productivity measures
- Good IT knowledge, including Excel and Word
- Proficient in the use of Primavera P6
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Master or Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline.
- Be capable of working in a close, multi-faceted team environment.
- Have an inquisitive and open attitude to exploring new ideas and willingness to continuously learn
- Ability to train and mentor colleagues on best practices for project management and execution
What we offer:
- Welcome to our state-of-the-art Gigafactory, where you'll have the opportunity to tackle the world's most fascinating challenges alongside exceptionally talented individuals who are driven to make a difference. At AESC, we offer a comprehensive compensation package, including a competitive salary and a rewarding AESC bonuses program. In addition, we provide a range of valuable benefits, such as a pension program, generous vacation days, employee insurance, and relocation and commuting support. We strive to ensure that our employees are well taken care of, enabling them to focus on their work and contribute to our collective mission of changing the world.