Construction Electrical Engineer
AESC is currently seeking a skilled Construction Electrical Engineer to join our team for a significant Engineering-Procurement-Construction project. This project involves the construction of large-scale production lines that have never been built before, aiming to achieve cell production volume at an unprecedented scale. Our work environment is fast-paced and highly thrilling.
We are looking for individuals with exceptional talent who are passionate about advancing energy sustainability. As a Construction Electrical Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging problems that push the limits of what is possible. We value candidates who prioritize team success beyond their own and exhibit an unwavering positive attitude towards sustained hard work.
Join us in this exciting opportunity to contribute your expertise and be part of expanding our product portfolio while making a difference in the field of energy sustainability.
- Analysis of basic engineering documentation
- Supervision of engineering activities carried out by third parties
- Support for technical clarifications requested by customers
- Coordination related to the transmission of the project documentation to the Contractors during the request for quotation phase and during the execution of the project
- Technical alignment of offers
- Participation in any HAZOP (Hazard & Operability Analysis) and/or SIL (Safety Integrity Level) sessions
- Participation in meetings with customers and suppliers
- Knowledge of international engineering and safety regulations and standards for industrial plants
- Preparation of design documents which includes SLDs, Protection & Control schematics and layout drawings
- Ensure design packages meet the relevant safety, environmental and ergonomic standards
- Actively communicate with other disciplines to optimize areas of interface, during the design development, review, and check processes
- Drafting of technical documentation
- Master's degree in electrical engineering
- Graduate studies in project management or business will be valued
- Have at least 5 years of experience working for global leading companies in supervising and managing the design/engineering of large industrial projects ($100m+ capex)
- Established understanding of electrical theory and practical application of critical electrical equipment (Paralleling switchgear, redundant UPS systems, DC battery strings, multi-source electrical utility switchgear, standby diesel generators, etc.).
- Fundamental understanding of the International Electrical Code.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and, presentation skills are a must
- Ability to work within a high-performance, cross-functional organization with challenging timelines, budget and goals
- Be capable of working in a close, multi-faceted team environment.
- Have an inquisitive and open attitude to exploring new ideas and willingness to continuously learn
- Ability to train and mentor colleagues on best practices for project management and execution