Envision AESC is the world’s leading battery technology company and lithium-ion battery manufacturer with battery plants in Japan, United Kingdom, United States and China. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of France’s highest profile manufacturing plants as Envision AESC is building a new battery manufacturing plant in Douai, Hauts-de-France to support its business growth in Europe. We are looking for a senior HR manager to join Envision AESC France team to support the battery plant operation and development of a new world-class and innovative mass manufacturing Gigafactory. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most exciting, large scale industrial developments in many years, where new and emerging technologies will be adopted in support of the rapidly growing electric vehicle marketplace.
Roles and responsibilities
- Bookkeeping in SAP for entire legal entity (one factory and one office)
- Organize and prepare monthly /yearly closing, meeting tight reporting deadlines.
- Prepare periodic financial reporting package (P&L, BS, and cash flow) for both IFRS and French GAAP
- Preparation of Business Planning and Forecasting information
- Responsible for accounts reconciliation with suppliers, custom and intercompany
- Periodic tax filing (VAT, cave, c3s, etc.)
- A key user for SAP implementation (FICO, MM)
- Prepare statutory audit report, annex, management report etc.
- Inerlectecur with external audit for test, documentation, and process
Experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. CMA/CPA/DSG/DSCG preferred.
- 5-10 + years of experience in finance and accounting area
- SAP experience is a must.
- With manufacturing & multi-national company experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to develop strong partnership / team building relationships within a cross functional environment
- Effective time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Ability to fluently speak, read and write in English